Warrior cats!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Something about doctors and aliens...
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 21:18 by Darkrosie

» T-The Rusty Robot's Adventures-Own Work-Public
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 21:17 by Darkrosie

» Griffin Roleplay (Public)
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 11:34 by Darkrosie

» E10-TallestBlueandWhite-InvaderZim-All-Public
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 00:00 by Ratchet

» E10-Sonic oc something- SonicX/The Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog-Action-Public
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 12:37 by Ratchet

» Welcome to The Great Zmirian War!
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 23:35 by Ratchet

» Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan)
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 20:51 by Darkrosie

» Random Videos
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 17:31 by VioletLunatic

» Griffin Roleplay (The Beaks) (Public)
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 23:12 by Ratchet

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Welcome to The Great Zmirian War!

2 posters

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down

Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to The Great Zmirian War!

Post by Ratchet August 27th 2013, 19:38

Xander smiles when looking at them but when he turns away he frowns

Terron grabs Enzo's hand causing Enzo to blush

"What?!" Enzo asks startled his silver feathers on end

"Nothing, so easily startled aren't you Enzo?" Terron giggles, she may just be out of her mind
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats
Hunger Bar (How full you are):
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue78/100Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

https://warriorsrpc4ever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to The Great Zmirian War!

Post by Darkrosie August 27th 2013, 21:04

Misty trotted over to Xander, sensing something was wrong. "What's the matter?" she asked curiously, tilting her head to the side as she suggested, "Will a quick flight get it off your mind?" The alicorn lowered to her wings invitingly. "Have you ever flown before, Prince?"

Iris made a gagging noise as she watched.

Felis looked curiously at the two Sifos.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet August 27th 2013, 21:56

"Wha- oh yeah, I guess that might help," Xander says with a sigh looking at Terron and Enzo "I've flown once, when I was really young, my mother took me to see a dragon, I had flying lessons after that."
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue78/100Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 27th 2013, 22:22

Misty lowers her wings farther, making in easier to climb on and scans the landscape for a good lift off spot as she waits to Xander to find some way on.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet August 28th 2013, 17:26

Xander shrugs and does a front flip hand spring and lands on Misty gently "Sorry, did that hurt? I didn't mean to if it did."
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 28th 2013, 18:10

Misty looked back at him with gentle, silvery eyes and shook her head. "No, not at all," she replied as she took a step back and spread her wings. "Hang on tight! I'm sorry there isn't a saddle, but when there was no one to take for a flight and it rubbed my sides. I should be able to get another one soon." With her speech made, she reared onto her hind legs and charged straight forward. At the last second, she leapt gracefully into the air and flapped her wings. A rush of air flashed by as she dropped her altitude slightly and swerved in the air. "Where to?" the alicorn asked. Misty may have been female, but she had strong muscles in her legs, shoulders, wings, and neck that helped her fly. Although she beat her wings regularly, the flight was surprisingly smooth.

Felis watched Misty take off, blinking his pale green eyes with satisfaction. A keero is almost never wrong, he though to himself.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet August 28th 2013, 18:55

Xander absolutely amazed, his face was red, unsure why, perhaps the cold in the air, on the ground it was warm so her only wore a sleeveless shirt and khakis "I'm not sure," he responds truthfully his long green hair nearly fluttered in synch with Misty's tail

Suziki lightly squeaks fluffing his squirrel tail he walks over to Felis with a proud look
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 28th 2013, 18:56

Misty thought for a moment. "Hmmmm... well, there is somewhere I could take you, if you'll let me kidnap you for a short while."
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet August 28th 2013, 18:59

"Um, sure?" Xander says rather confusedly

Suziki keeps squeaking trying to get Felis' attention
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 28th 2013, 19:01

Misty changes direction again, and now that she knows where she's going, flaps her wings harder. The flight becomes a bit more rough, like riding a horse while galloping, but not uncomfortable. Misty streaks across the sky at an alarming rate, perfectly calm despite going at least 150 miles an hour.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet August 28th 2013, 19:06

Xander gets kind if nervous, he's never flown above 60 mph

Suziki pokes Felis and squeaks loudly
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 28th 2013, 19:17

(OMG I SWEAR I EDITED THAT STUPID POST TO FELIS'S ACTIONS TOO! D:<)

Felis jumps, obviously day dreaming. "Wha-Huh? Oh! What's up Suziki?"

Misty begins to slow and lands in a forest by a mountain. As she hits the ground, folding her wings in the process, she doesn't falter and gallops into a cave. Her hooves can be heard clearly on the stone floor as a light appears ahead. Misty bursts through the other exit and into a beautiful clearing surrounded by mountains. A waterfall gushes into a large lake that splits into several streams that flow through the trees, which are not as thick as a forest, but are placed here and there. The alicorn trots over to the lake and lowers her head to get a drink. This presents and opportunity for Xander to get off if he wants to, but Misty gives no sign as to whether she wants him off or not, meaning he could also stay on.

Meanwhile, across the clearing, Iris tears into a bear.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet August 28th 2013, 21:29

Xander carefully slides off "Beautiful," he gazes around all he had seen close to this was his mother's small garden at the back of the castle which really only had a lot of flowers and a small pond

Suziki starts waving his arms and squeaking immitating Xander, He's trying to say Xander liked Terron and was jealous of Enzo
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 29th 2013, 16:19

Felis apparently gets the message. He stood up, speaking in cat instead of English. (Underlined lines are in cat.) "Are you serious!?"

Misty lifted her head and nodded. "I found this one day while I was searching for... never mind." She stands beside the prince, flicking her silky tail. "I come here when Iris irritates me," she added. The alicorn gently plucked a leaf out of the princes hair with her teeth and released it into the breeze, then fixed her silvery gaze on him intently. "So what is troubling you?"

Iris watched Terron and Enzo. She may be a bit more immature than the others, but she could sense something was wrong...
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet August 29th 2013, 17:27

Suziki nods and meows, a harder language for his race to learn but he can still speak it "Yes, she's the first girl he's ever liked," Suziki meows nervous of his master's feelings, elves were three times as sensitive than humans (Sifo's only a eighth as sensitive as humans)

"It's Terron, Enzo always knew I liked her, he even said he wasn't interested, now I wonder if it's a lie or if he's manipulating his best friend. I'm mostly nervous for Terron, she's more sensitive than most Sifos even if she's a warrior that lived on her own for most of her life," Xander looks like he's about to cry as he thinks about the pretty Sifo.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 29th 2013, 18:58

Misty licked the elf prince's cheek then stepped back to think for a moment. "Terron said herself that she loved Enzo, but maybe she loves Enzo because he is her second choice? Maybe if you told her how you feel she would choose you? But maybe she would choose Enzo? Maybe it would be hard for her to choose, and she may break away? Maybe it would be easy? Love is about taking risks. If you love her enough, you will take the risk... but at the same time, if you care for her enough, you will let her be happy with Enzo and not have to choose. But if you care for her, you may want to notify her of your feelings so she knows, as she may be slightly unhappy with Enzo..." the alcorn seemed to be uncertain for the first time. She knew a lot about nature, and things like that, but love was something that was foreign and confusing to her. She wanted to help, but wasn't sure if she could this time. Instead, she lowered her wings to invite him on so she could give him a tour while he thought about it.

Felis thought for a moment, then a devious smile crept across his face. "Then we shall have to make sure she realizes her feelings for Xander."
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet August 29th 2013, 20:10

Xander appreciates the offer and joins Misty "Maybe, but she's a Sifo, so is Enzo. Enzo's strong, a good fighter, noble, brave, and risk taking. Me? I'm just a clean clothed prissy elf prince," he pouts tugging on his green hair then he feels a soft feather, Misty's? No, it wasn't that texture, it was Sifo texture, he looks at the feather, it was silver, the color of Enzo's wings! Was it a warning or what?

Suziki nods "Let's do it!" he happily mews glancing at the two Sifos whom were talking peacefully, there was just a look in Enzo's eyes that Suziki didn't trust, maybe that was the target point!
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 29th 2013, 20:40

Misty trotted around the clearing, enjoying the pleasure of having someone on her back. It had been a long time since she had been able to carry someone. She saw the feather and tilted her head back to sniff it. "This is Enzo's," she said thoughtfully. "But what does it mean?" The alicorn clopped over to a tree and reared slightly to pick an apple. She chomped the apple and grabbed another for Xander. Misty reached back and gave it to him. Once again, she smiled at the thought that there was finally someone to share it with. The alicorn wasn't certain, but she thought that maybe they could go for rides like this more often.

Felis nodded, obviously thinking hard. "Hmm... we need a plan...it can't be too obvious... but it has to be quick and to the point... you got anything?"
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet August 29th 2013, 22:17

Xander shrugs and gratefully ears the apple "Enzo is odd, but why on Zmir would he put a feather in my hair? A warning? A 'back away from my girl'? What does it mean? I'll have to ask him when we get back, but this is rather relaxing, thanks Misty, you're a true friend!" He smiles and says it like he's known her forever

Suziki at first shrugs and then he happily squeaks then he corrects himself with a meow "I could use some magic to falsely lead them somewhere then Xander could admit his love there! What do you think?" he looks at Felis with a please say yes look
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 31st 2013, 14:13

"YES!!" Felis yowls in cat as his fur begins to spike up.

Misty looked at Xander for a long moment. Could he be the one to claim the sapphire? She then continued to gallop at a calm rate. "Thank you. I'm glad you think so. You are also a wonderful companion. Just let me know when you want to head back and I'll fly you."
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet September 1st 2013, 14:57

Suziki falls on his tail and then stands up with a squeak "How do we get Xander to confess? My magic isn't that strong!"

Xander blushes, it's not often he gets real compliments "I'm not THAT good of a companion, I'm a prince, and I'm prissy." He actually slightly giggles when he realizes what he truely said "We should head back, we've been gone for a while."
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie September 2nd 2013, 17:58

Misty stopped short. "You are not prissy," she scolded, then realized she didn't know quite exactly what prissy meant. In any case, it didn't matter. He was not prissy. Misty then turned and shot through the cave, and into the forest. This would be harder than it had been earlier. This time, there were so many trees that she would have less time. It was a completely different strategy. Or at least, that's how Misty thought of it. She galloped until she reached about 70 miles per hour before spreading her wings. Misty felt her body lifting as she began to glide. The alicorn gave her wings a huge flap and launched into the air as hard as she good. She was almost above the trees. Misty gave one more massive shove with her wings and lifted into the open air. Now flying was easier. Misty streaked across the sky, once more reaching her favorite speed of 150mpr. In five minutes, she reached the clearing and began to drop. The alicorn landed easily and trotted to a halt. Misty glanced around the clearing as she folded her feathered wings neatly to her sides. Felis had that look in his eyes again. What was he up to?

Felis thought about this for a moment. "There are only two ways I can think of. A: We make it so romantic Xander will confess. B: Seeing as Misty and Xander are so close, we could let Misty give him a little pep talk right before we throw our plan into action. Do you have any ideas?"
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet September 2nd 2013, 21:28

Xander frowns his pointed ears pointing down, "I'm not sure what Felis is up to but his face doesn't look good....SUZIKI! Get over here!" Xander screeches at the horned squirrel-cat

Suziki quickly responds with a loud meos before scampering off to his master "Poetry! Xander loves poetry, try to use it against him, he ends up saying crud that he regrets, or drug him that works too" Suziki curls up on his master's shoulder his pale reddish pink fur drifting off the side of Xander's shoulder as he shifts his weight to look Felis in eye do it Suziki almost telepathically asks Felis to use poetry against Xander, love poetry was what Suziki had on his mind, it would make Xander admit his true love.

Enzo shifts uncomfortably, too many people, and 'creatures' in the area for his tastes "I'm going outside," he grumps surprisingly Terron doesn't follow.

Enzo carves symbols into the dirt in an area where he is unseen "One day soon," he mutters to himself at an unaudible level. The symbols lightly glowed white for a second before he kicks dirt over it and stands by where he can be seen.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie September 5th 2013, 17:04

Felis trotted up. "Um..." He recited the only love poem her knew and smiled nervously. Although, whe cats smile, it really does look quite odd.

Misty stared at Felis. She knew what he was planning, and she didn't try to stop him either.

Iris is actually the one who follows Enzo... to annoy him. "WANT SOME PRIVACY!" she screeches, loud enough to wake the dead.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet September 5th 2013, 17:20

Suziki flattens his tail, causing the pinkish fur to expand everywhere, he was terrified of what might happen but also excited.

Enzo jumps up and takes perch in the sky "How much did you see?" He asks with a growl and he looks just about ready to kill the dragon

(When iris screeches I hear your sisters voice in my head)
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum