Warrior cats!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Something about doctors and aliens...
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 21:18 by Darkrosie

» T-The Rusty Robot's Adventures-Own Work-Public
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 21:17 by Darkrosie

» Griffin Roleplay (Public)
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 11:34 by Darkrosie

» E10-TallestBlueandWhite-InvaderZim-All-Public
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 00:00 by Ratchet

» E10-Sonic oc something- SonicX/The Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog-Action-Public
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 12:37 by Ratchet

» Welcome to The Great Zmirian War!
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 23:35 by Ratchet

» Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan)
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 20:51 by Darkrosie

» Random Videos
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 17:31 by VioletLunatic

» Griffin Roleplay (The Beaks) (Public)
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 23:12 by Ratchet

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Welcome to The Great Zmirian War!

2 posters

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down

Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to The Great Zmirian War!

Post by Darkrosie August 12th 2013, 10:18

Iris looks at Enzo and smiles. "At least I'm smarter than you," she growled. "If I could aim it the right way you'd be dead. Oh well, I'll have to use my claws!" She took an angry step closer.

Misty shoved Iris back. "Iris!" She gave the dragon a warning glare, then turned to Enzo. Her horn glowed silver as the hole closed. "I hope I remembered the spell correctly..."
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats
Hunger Bar (How full you are):
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to The Great Zmirian War!

Post by Ratchet August 13th 2013, 23:13

"Back away from me, both of you! Right now! I don't need any (--------) magic!" Enzo growls threateningly pulling out a knife from a bag and then pulling out another knife "I will kill anyone who gets ONE step closer!"

Prince Xander stands there stricken "He's not joking, if only Terron were here, where is she?" He frowns, Terron was the only one Enzo would let near, and Terron was also a great medical doctor, least she was a good doctor for Enzo.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue78/100Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

https://warriorsrpc4ever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 14th 2013, 10:07

Misty lost her consentration and the hole opened up again. (Don't know how to spell that word...) "I am an Alicorn and I refuse to put up with your stupid attitude. The knives disappeared in a puff of smoke. (Misty's magic...) I really hope he doesn't have more...

Iris took two steps closer and blew a raspberry.

Felis, still in his cat form, jumped onto Prince Xander's shoulder. "Anime is slightly weird..." he mumbled. "Not to be insulting, but I mean, there is one called 'Squid Girl and I do not wanna see what Squid Girl does when she's hungry..."
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet August 14th 2013, 11:44

Enzo actually picks up Felis puts him on the floor then he picks up Xander, throws him over his shoulder and starts walking away

"Enzo! What the heck are you doing?" Xander looks at him shocked his face completely white

"I'm finding Terron, we need to anyway. We came to see if these guys would be any help to us. Guess what? They're not ANY help to us, now stop moving around and keep your (----) (---) still before I (----------) throw you somewhere!" Enzo growls at Prince Xander, Xander doesn't try to argue with him after that but he does end up shouting something

"Enzo put me down this instant, I see something, it's a bit aways, let me see it." Prince Xander commands the large Sifo

"Send out Suziki! We can afford to lose him...holy (----)!" Enzo puts Xander down rather lightly and runs to the figure Xander saw "What the (----) happened Terron!? X get the alicorn, I don't care what it takes, I need someone who can heal! Now you son of (-----)!!!!"

Xander looks at his friend, was he...crying? He definitely had to turn back. So he does

-------

Xander frowns as he nears the group "I'm sorry how my friend behaved but he desperately needs your help!"
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue78/100Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 14th 2013, 12:51

Misty nods. "How far away is it?"

Iris sticks out her tongue. And lets Felis climb onto her back. "I'm coming too."
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet August 14th 2013, 23:08

"It's not far, I can lead you guys to them." Prince Xander mutters nervously trying not to sound prissy

Meanwhile Enzo is leaning over Terron "You idiot!" He cries tracing every cut on Terron's body, what happened to his best friend? He gently looks into her closed eyes, "I swear anymore scars and you'll be only mussel." Enzo quietly teases with pain in his eyes he couldn't keep calm, he burst into tears onto Terron's unconscious body "You'll be better soon, I promise, you better promise to heal (-----)!

Terron's eyes manage to flutter open for a brief second "I promise," she mutters before slipping info darkness once again
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 15th 2013, 16:23

Misty grabs Xander and flings him onto her back. "Let's go then!"

Felis rides on Iris's head as they raced over to Enzo and Terron.

Misty trotted over to Terron and her horn began to glow Silver. The cuts started to heal as silver sparks shot out of Misty's horn.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet August 17th 2013, 01:00

Enzo managed to kick up his gear and stop crying just prior to them coming "About time X, she could've died! She could've died X, DIED."

Terron blinks her eyes and looks at Enzo with her good one "I'm fine now Enzo, don't worry, and thank you." She says turning to the others "I'm sorry for Enzo."

Enzo growls irritably "whatever"
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 17th 2013, 13:48

Misty smiled as the healing finished. "Where are you all headed?" she asked curiously.

Felis jumped off Iris's head and landed neatly beside Terron.

Iris gave Enzo a glare and stuck out her tongue.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet August 18th 2013, 09:37

Prince Xander explains everything "We're going to the great Dome. We have a feeling other rogues may go there like we are going to for no one is allowed to fight within a hundred grounds. If no one happens to be there," Xander turns to Enzo and lets him speak.
"We're going to assassinate the leaders of every group, X's parents, the Sifo's general, and the human's queen." Enzo hides a sadistic smile as he finishes talking
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 18th 2013, 18:16

"You're going to kill you own parents!?" Iris screamed.

Felis looked at Misty and whispered something into her ear.

Misty nodded thoughtfully. "Iris and I would be happy to give you a ride to the great dome, if you'll have us..." she paused for a moment. "And maybe we could travel together when this war ends..."
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet August 18th 2013, 22:15

Prince Xander frowns "Actually Enzo is going to kill all of them and literally eat their hearts out, I mean literally EAT their hearts...and some other organs too." Then he turns to Misty "That would be lovely."
All of a sudden, as if planned, Enzo's stomach growls, rather fiercely too.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 21st 2013, 17:44

Misty blinked, obviously surprised. "Okay then..."
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet August 21st 2013, 20:25

Terron blushes and puts her left wing ; like a hand ; on Enzo's shoulder.
Of course Enzo growls and swats her off.
"Okay I'm pretty sure Enzo just spoke for the four of us," Xander sighs petting Suziki "We need to find food."
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 22nd 2013, 20:15

Felis, who was always in the mood to eat something, nodded hungrily. "I could eat..."

Misty nodded and looked at Iris. "Could you...?"

Iris nodded and raced off to hunt for the others.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet August 22nd 2013, 22:13

Suziki squeaks, his race : like squirrels : only like nuts, they in fact do not have the senses to be able to eat any thing besides nuts and some fruit.
Xander frowns Suziki was a picky eater, he should find some walnuts for his furry comrade, yet walnuts weren't common.
"What's wrong? Can't figure out how to feed a simple pet?" Enzo taunts his friend and puts his hand on Suziki, his harsh face softening as he pets Suziki
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 23rd 2013, 16:13

Misty handed Suziki a walnut by using her horn to levitate it. "Does this suit you?" she asked curiously.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet August 23rd 2013, 21:06

Suziki reaches for it happily squeaking a bunch.
"Suziki use your manners!" Xander calls out to his small pet
Enzo takes the nut from Suziki, cracks it, and gives it back once the shell is off
Suziki squeaks confusedly then eats it
"Wow, did you really do something nice for once?" Xander taunts Enzo
"Shut up -----!" Enzo blushes and covers his face with his wing

(Do you roleplay mlp fim Rosie?)
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 25th 2013, 11:36

(Idk what that is.)

Iris bounces back with two bears a deer and a chicken (probably stolen from a chicken coop) in her mouth.

Misty lowered her head and nibbled at the grass while Felis seemed to act like a real cat as he brushed against Terron's legs, obviously taking a liking to her.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet August 25th 2013, 13:49

(No one seems to) (My little pony: Friendship is magic)

Terron kneels a bit and pets Felis "You're so friendly, much more so than Enzo, can you keep a secret Felis?" Terron looks Felis straight in the eyes, it was obviously important
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 25th 2013, 22:08

Felis blinks. "Werecat's honor," he purrs.

Iris cooked the meat and gave a piece to everyone. "FOOOOD!!" She announced happily.

Misty continued to nibble at the grass, finding meat rather unappetizing.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet August 26th 2013, 08:38

Terron whispers in Felis' ear "I love Enzo but I don't think he shares the feelings," she sadly whispers

Enzo looked at the meat warily, he lightly brushed it with his wings and realizes there's no poisonous substance on his and he eats it rather quickly "Thanks," he grumps obviously content

Xander smiles "Thank you," he says before trying it, previously his team could only gather nuts and fruit and all sorts of herbs, meat was a change, a large one too
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 26th 2013, 16:26

Felis blinked his pale green eyes as his tail swished slowly. "I could ask," he suggested. "And you did not have to get so close to my ear, Keeros have exceptional hearing."

Iris shrugged. "I catch these all the time... yes, I catch the chickens... I'M NOT LYING! HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST SUCH A THING!"

Misty rolled her eyes and finished eating. She trotted over and settled on the ground beside Enzo.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet August 26th 2013, 20:40

"Sorry, I just didn't want anyone else to hear," Terron blushes and covers her face meekly
"Hear what?" Enzo asks blood dripping off the side of his face, he quickly cleans his face and looks Terron in the eyes
"It's nothing important Enzo, don't worry about it," Terron tries to avoid his eye contact
"WHAT, DID YOU SAY?" Enzo growls irritatedly putting his hand under Terron's chin and making her look him in the eyes
Terron looks down and moves Enzo's hand away "It's just....I love you Enzo, always have."
This makes Enzo blush "W-what?!"
Xander stands there shocked Suziki has to shut his mouth for him
"I don't know what to say..." Enzo stand there speechless then kisses Terron on the lips "I always have too."
Then Enzo turns and faces Xander "----- if you make fun of me for this I'll make your life the most miserable thing EVER."
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 26th 2013, 22:26

Felis shrugged. "Looks like my entervensions won't be needed," he purred.

Iris shrugged slowly. "Terron is out of her mind," she observed.

Misty shook her head from where she lay with her wings folded nearly to her sides. "No, Iris. You're out if your mind."
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum