Warrior cats!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Something about doctors and aliens...
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 21:18 by Darkrosie

» T-The Rusty Robot's Adventures-Own Work-Public
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 21:17 by Darkrosie

» Griffin Roleplay (Public)
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 11:34 by Darkrosie

» E10-TallestBlueandWhite-InvaderZim-All-Public
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 00:00 by Ratchet

» E10-Sonic oc something- SonicX/The Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog-Action-Public
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 12:37 by Ratchet

» Welcome to The Great Zmirian War!
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 23:35 by Ratchet

» Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan)
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 20:51 by Darkrosie

» Random Videos
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 17:31 by VioletLunatic

» Griffin Roleplay (The Beaks) (Public)
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 23:12 by Ratchet

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Welcome to The Great Zmirian War!

2 posters

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

Go down

Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! Empty Welcome to The Great Zmirian War!

Post by Ratchet July 29th 2013, 19:53

In the world of Zmir (Z-mire) everything is possible, the main inhabitants are Sifos (People with feathered hair, wings, tail feathers, and a few feathers on their wings to help them fly), humans, elves, dragons, and Fynolis (Squirrel tail, u icorn horn, and a cat body; common pets), and unicorns/alicorns/pegasi. They are all happy until one day; war breaks out between the Humans, Sifos, and Elves. Elves having the animal advantage, humans having the technology advantage, Sifos having the air advantage. Some don't believe the war is wrong. Those who believe the war is wrong must try to stop the war...but how? They must all meet up and stop the war, don't know how, but it will happen. Note: if you add another race, add which side they ally themselves with.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats
Hunger Bar (How full you are):
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! Left_bar_bleue78/100Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

https://warriorsrpc4ever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! Empty Re: Welcome to The Great Zmirian War!

Post by Darkrosie July 29th 2013, 20:30

My character sheets will be posted here since they aren't cats.

Name: Iris
Race: Dragon
Colors: Purple scales with minty green stripes and chest plates with dark purple eyes
Powers: Her elements are Crystal and Plant
Element: Crystal and Plant
Other: Crystal dragons have the power to summon crystals. Each dragon has a different color Crystal. Iris's Crystals are white with a faint coloring of light pink and a pinkish glow at times.

Plant dragons have the power to grow and control plants. Iris's crystal power allows her to embed crystals in her plants.

Name: Felis
Race: Keero
Colors: Dark brown with green eyes.
Powers: His shadow can move on it's own and collect things for him.
Element: Shadow I guess
Other: He can cast spells with his wand but he doesn't need it. It just magnifies power.

Name: Misty
Race: Alicorn
Colors: Icy blue with White, Purple, and Blue mane. Silvery eyes.
Powers: Ice magic.
Element: Ice
Other: Nothing I can think of besides the fact that she loves to fly fast.

Name: Rosie
Race: She's a mouse rat who's the size of a horse and has wings. Is there a name for that?
Colors: She has fluffy white fur and eyes that change color depending on her mood.
Powers: The powers of randomness, anything can happen with Rosie around.
Element: Magical Rainbows
Other: Rosie is pretty much the only of her kind in existence.

Keero is a new race, and they side with the elves. However, all of my characters side with no one.

Now that that's settled...

Felis ran, screeching, along what had to be one of the oldest, most forgotten forest trails. Behind him he could here thundering pawsteps as his pursuer put on more speed. He looked over his shoulder to see how close it was and smacked into the side of a cliff. As the dragon closed in, Felis's emerald green eyes darted around for a chance of escape. There was no getting out of this one. The dragon leaped on top of him and pushed him down to the ground.

Iris grabbed the demon-cat and flapped her wings desperately. She didn't lift off. With an annoyed hiss, she grabbed Felis by the scruff and carried him into a hidden cave in the side of the cliff. As she entered, Misty stood from her nest and eyed Felis suspiciously. "That's the one," the Alicorn said as she trotted over. Her horn glowed silver as she levitated a rope over and tied the unconscious Keero's hands behind his back.

Felis opened his eyes and tried to focus on the blurry figures in front of him. A horse and a dragon... no... Alicorn and dragon. He pulled his legs up to his chest and managed to maneuver his hands in front of him instead of behind. "That's a nice little trick," the alicorn said as she used her magic to slam him against the wall. "Where'd you learn that? Thief school?" Her silver eyes narrowed with anger. "I want my bracelet and I want it now!" Felis held out his hands. "Untie me first." The dragon stepped up and sliced the ropes. "Give it!" she demanded angrily. Felis pulled out a silver bracelet and handed it guiltily to the alicorn, who put it on. "Sorry, Misty," he mumbled. The alicorn stepped forward. "How many times must we say this! You cannot even use this! Why would you steal it!" Felis looked at the ground but said nothing. "Felis! Use your powers to help the resistance!" the dragon smacked him with her tail. "Iris, I..." Felis pushed himself back against the wall. Iris used her powers to summon up a Crystal wall around him. Felis pushed his paws against the wall helplessly. "Let me out!" he cried, coming close to panic. Iris shook her head. "We have no choice." "No!" Felis punched the crystal as hard as he could. "N-No!" Misty looked at him sadly. "I can't believe you would do that." Felis pressed his face to the crystal ashis only friends turned their backs and walked sadly out of the room.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! Left_bar_bleue100/100Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet July 29th 2013, 22:35

A loud squeak echoes throughout the room, it is the sound of a Fynolis, one only about 12. It's presses its paws against the crystal wall. It lets out another squeak then the sound of heavy wind and soft light pattering is heard. Voices can also be heard...above? "Look another one." A man's voice is heard above the clouds "Shall we kill him?" A female voice asks nervously "No, we shall not even hurt him, he might be of some use." The male's voice responds again "Well, we can't leave him, but he might be a warrior!" The female screeches nervously "Calm down, he shows no bearings of any warrior...that I've seen." The male voice seems closer, could it being coming down? "Hark! Both of you! This keero poses no threat, especially since he's in crystal. If he is a warrior we can leave him to rot if not he might be of some use." A princely voice calls from pretty close and the Fynolis scampers to him "Keero! What is thou's name? What side are you on?" The princely voice continues "I am prince Xander, son of the Elf king and queen. I am a rogue. So are Enzo, Terron, and my furry buddy Suziki." His dark green hair is finally noticeable and his brown eyes sparkle as thin light strikes them. Since I trust you, you can call me X." When the prince finishes speaking his Fynolis squeaks irritatedly "Oh yeah, Suziki found you, say hi to him."

"Enough rambling! Look are you a warrior or not Keero? If you are, I will kill you happily!" Enzo's yellow eye sparkles as he flies down to the floor flattening his silver wings. "He's not joking Keero. Name and occupation. NOW!" The female doesn't seem angry as she speaks but her light green eyes show firmness

Last edited by Din on July 30th 2013, 23:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong eye color for Terron)
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! Left_bar_bleue78/100Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie July 30th 2013, 00:45

Felis let out an annoyed hiss. "I'm Felis, and I don't see why YOU get to ask all the questions. Might I ask who you are? And are you or are you not going to break these crystals? I'm clostrophobic you know. Oh, and I'm not a warrior. The war isn't right, and I'm not taking part in anything I don't believe is right.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats
Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! Left_bar_bleue100/100Welcome to The Great Zmirian War! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet July 30th 2013, 09:59

Enzo fluttered his wings and lifted up into the air "I'm Enzo, one of the ones Xander mentioned, she's Terron. Fynolis is Suziki. Happy?" He hovers in the air and Terron joins him with Suziki on her back; whilst Suziki's horn is glowing. Prince Xander closes his eyes and a wind breezes by slightly ruffling his forest green hair he opens his eyes and they have a golden shimmer "Everyone! Attack three sector four!" He shouts and the two Sifos fold their wings to them and spin in an incredible rate as if they were a drill slowly shattering the crystal once the crystal is broken Xander does a frontflip onto the top of the crystal "Terron! Get him out of the remains!" Xander commands the beautiful green eyed Sifo. Terron swoops down and takes Felis out of the remains and places him down outside of the crystal wall.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie July 30th 2013, 20:02

Felis shook out his fur and looked thankfully up at the group. "Thank you," he said softly, then turned and walked quietly into the den of Misty and Iris. His two friends were sound asleep, Misty with her beautiful feathered wings tucked neatly around her, and Iris with her tail curled over her nose. Felis hated himself for trying to steal the bracelet, but it wasn't his fault. He head been threatened, and he wasn't about to let anyone hurt his friends. Even if it meant stealing Misty's magical bracelet. Now his friends saw him as a traitor. Tears rose to his eyes as he realized that if he told them why he had stolen it, they would be killed. Yet if he lied, things would never be the same.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet July 30th 2013, 21:24

Suziki lets out a loud squeak and climbs onto Felis' shoulder and licks the tears away. Then Suziki puts his cream horn onto Felis' right ear and a glowing light surrounds Suziki then the light vanishes, and so does Suziki. He used the spell of Memories past, he was trying to view the reason why Felis was so upset.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie July 30th 2013, 21:42

Felis took out his wand and cast a spell to get Suziki out of his head.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet July 30th 2013, 23:27

Suziki flies out and lands into a waiting Prince Xander's arms "Well, I guess these are your friends? A dragon, how graceful, my oh my, an alicorn how rare! You never told us you were part of a team." Xander pulls out a sword "Will you talk about your team or must I slit your throat Felis? Trust me, I'm not afraid to do so. Just not very willing." As he finishes Enzo flies beside him "Sky beasts, beautiful." Enzo starts off saying "Anyway, as my partner said, he's not willing but I am I would kill you if X wants me to." Enzo finishes
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie July 31st 2013, 15:07

Felis tilted his head to the side. "You didn't ask. I'd rather let my team tell you about themselves."

Misty stood and opened her wings threateningly. Her horn glowed with silver light. The alicorn took a step forward and whinnied curiously. She turned to Felis and gave him a glare.

Iris stood up and growled softly, unsheathing her talons to their full extent as crystal spikes suddenly appeared on her tail.

"Misty and Iris, meet... these people..." Felis smiled, revealing his fangs, but quickly closed his mouth. He jumped onto Misty's back and crouched on all fours. "I really am sorry," he whispered into her ear. "I can be trusted, I promise."

Misty took another step closer and sniffed Prince Xander, ignoring Felis as she did her best impression of a mindless horse.

Iris stared curiously at Enzo, doing her best to act as if she couldn't speak. Maybe they would go away? The purple dragon stepped closer and sniffed at Enzo. Her tail lashed violently, sending pebbles everywhere.

Felis shrugged from his place on Misty's back. "They're shy."

Misty reached back and gave Felis a sharp nip on the arm. He lost his balance and jumped off her back before he fell. There was a flash as he shapeshifted into a normal cat.

Last edited by Darkrosie on July 31st 2013, 15:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I said Zander instead of Xander)
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet July 31st 2013, 16:59

Enzo stares at Misty with awe in his eyes "An alicorn. You don't have to act mindless I know of your kind, and the dragon, I know your kind can speak. I roam the skies as your kind does."

Xander puts away his sword and warily reaches out his hand and touches Misty "Wow, I can't believe that you're real," then he glances down at Felis "I forgot that Keeros could do that. Does your kind always land on two feet like they say?" He then shakes his head "Where are my manners, I'm prince Xander, next in line of the elves, you are all amazing!" He finishes only to be jabbed in the gut by Enzo "Idiot, I'm sorry for X." Enzo growls at Xander
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie July 31st 2013, 17:14

Iris reached out and picked up Xander. "An elf! Oh it's so cute! Can we keep it, Misty?"

Felis shook his head. "No, I've broken my arm by falling on my side before."

Misty stepped up to Iris. "No Iris, we can not keep him!" she said as she looked apologetically at Prince Xander. "Sorry about Iris," she said softly. The alicorn folded her wings neatly to her sides as the glow of her horn stopped.

Iris tilted her head to the side as her tail became normal again. She placed Xander back on the ground and trotted up to Enzo. "Can we keep this one?"
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet July 31st 2013, 17:39

Enzo gives a horrified look "You are joking! I am not a simple PET! You may and will NOT keep me!" He then reaches info his belt and pulls out a gun "Back off."

"Sorry about Enzo, he's...extreme I don't know how Terron can put up with him." Xander shakes his head and Suziki walks up to Felis with a squeak and then licks Felis' head repeatatively in a kin like way.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie July 31st 2013, 17:50

Felis mews in surprise then touches his nose to Suziki's.

Iris looks at the gun curiously. She leans in and snatches it into her mouth.

Misty stares at Iris.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet July 31st 2013, 23:09

Suziki squeaks happily and puts his horn on Felis

"Get the Underworld off my gun! You're a dragon you should be smarter than to bite a gun! Sheesh!!!" Enzo snaps looking threatening, he was not letting his favorite gun break

"Calm down Enzo, Excuse me, could you give Enzo his gun back? He has four others he could shoot you with, if you don't give him his favorite gun back." Then Prince Xander shivers about how the two first met. It was not pretty, or an easy time.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 1st 2013, 13:21

Iris pulls harder, wanting the gun. Her eyes began to blow red as she growled.

"NO!" Misty and Felis cried in unison. They both moved towards Iris and shoved her backwards. Iris blinked in confusion. "Wh-What happened?"

Felis was smirking slightly. "Get the underworld off my gun... UNDERWORLD!" He collapsed to the ground laughing.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet August 2nd 2013, 23:28

"Do you want me to say (You get the idea) in front of Prince Xander?" Enzo growls before picking up and slapping Felis "You are a smudge on this planet, no one would notice if you're gone. And those who do, wouldn't care."

"Enzo! Put down Felis, you may not kill him!" Prince Xander snaps "Felis, don't anger Enzo."

Enzo throws Felis at a wall "Don't EVER insult me again!"
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 4th 2013, 11:21

Felis hits the wall and lands back on his feet. He shakes out his fur and growls. "Just sayin'."

Iris is still eyeing the gun. "I should like to eat that gun," she muttered as she spread her wings threateningly.

Misty stepped between Iris and Enzo. "Guns are not edible, Iris." She then stepped over to Enzo and nipped him on the arm (only enough to pinch him, not like she's murdering him with a vicious bite.) "We would miss Felis. He does more than you would think."
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet August 9th 2013, 22:59

Prince Xander gives Enzo a slow clap "Wow, you just lost hard."

Enzo smacks the green haired prince and growls "I did not! I did not lose at all you princely son of a- never mind."
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 10th 2013, 14:32

Iris took one look at Enzo and burst out laughing. "Princely son of a..." she said in a high pitched, mocking voice. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEHEEE!"

Felis was laughing harder. "Iris if you think that's funny you should watch TV with the humans!"

Iris stood up and grabbed the gun again. "I want it!" she squealed. "You're not Enzo, I'm Enzo! I demand my gun!"

Misty looked at Felis. "You have been with humans?" Felis nodded. "The children shows in Japan cuss... I mean, it's just like one word after another! I'd rather watch the English version anyway." Misty looked even more confused. "You speak Japanese?"
Felis pretended to be offended. "Of course I do!"
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet August 11th 2013, 01:03

Prince Xander smiles " Watashi wa, watashi wa 1tsu dakeda to omotta(I thought I was the only one)!" He then looks at Enzo "He can speak Italian, German, English, French, and Russian!"

Enzo glares at Prince Xander "I will kill you one day X, mark, my, words." Then he looks at Felis "X has voiced for some Japanese animes, he WAS popular before he became a rebel. Every girl loved him, speaking of girls where's my pain in the (---) partner? Where is Terron?" Then as a side note Enzo points another gun at Iris' head "I am Enzo, dragon (-----). I got that gun from my deceased father and I want it back NOW!"
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 11th 2013, 13:47

Iris squealed and dropped the gun, snatching the other one. "I got this one now!"

Felis tilted his head to the side. "You were on TV?" he mewed curiously to Prince X.

Misty rolled her eyes. "My friends are rather... hyper," she said apologetically.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet August 11th 2013, 16:13

Enzo picks up his deceased father's gun and puts it in a gun loop "Would someone have seen a (-----) named Terron? Sky blue feathers, short, green eyes? I need to (-------) know!"

Prince Xander nods "Yeah, I was in three shows, two were Japanese human animes, one was an elven Japanese anime. The human ones I was in were an action and a horror, the elven one was a comady romance."
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie August 11th 2013, 18:57

Felis moved closer. "What were they called?" He seemed interested.

Iris shook her head and picked up the gun that Enzo didn't have. "I didn't see her," she mumbled around it. The dragon fumbled with the gun and accidentally shot it.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet August 11th 2013, 19:42

Enzo's eyes open wide in pain "YOU IDIOT! Guns are dangerous! You (-------) shot my wing!" Blood gushes out of a hole in his wing "I can't believe how dumb you are!"

Prince Xander seems happy that Felis is so interested "(Warning-sad ripoffs) I was in Vegetables Hamper, Yo Guy No, I forgotten the other English one I was in."

One brohug for anyone who catches the references.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum