Warrior cats!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Something about doctors and aliens...
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 21:18 by Darkrosie

» T-The Rusty Robot's Adventures-Own Work-Public
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 21:17 by Darkrosie

» Griffin Roleplay (Public)
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 11:34 by Darkrosie

» E10-TallestBlueandWhite-InvaderZim-All-Public
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 00:00 by Ratchet

» E10-Sonic oc something- SonicX/The Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog-Action-Public
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 12:37 by Ratchet

» Welcome to The Great Zmirian War!
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 23:35 by Ratchet

» Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan)
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 20:51 by Darkrosie

» Random Videos
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 17:31 by VioletLunatic

» Griffin Roleplay (The Beaks) (Public)
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 23:12 by Ratchet

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 8 Empty Re: E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public

Post by Darkrosie January 28th 2014, 19:37

Neera nodded as she walked towards her bed room. "I think I'll get some sleep. Feel free to have a snack if you want it." She leaned closer and whispered, "And help yourself to the cake if you feel like it." Neon waved goodbye and exited, then spread her wings to fly to her own house.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats
Hunger Bar (How full you are):
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 8 Empty Re: E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public

Post by Ratchet January 28th 2014, 19:54

Snow nods gingerly and lays on the floor by the kitchen. Beds, couches, mats, she always got scraped and irritated by them.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue78/100E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

https://warriorsrpc4ever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 28th 2014, 19:55

Neera shrugs and trots into her room. She lay on the bed. Snow could sleep wherever she wanted, and she knew that.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 28th 2014, 23:06

Snow lays her head on her hooves and falls asleep swiftly.

(0h myffhdhs $tupId c@t)
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue78/100E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 29th 2014, 18:36

(Huh?)

(Timeskip?)
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 29th 2014, 21:40

(Le0 w@$ gettIng @ll In my f@ce)

(($ure))
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 29th 2014, 22:14

Neera wakes in the morning and lays in the bed for a while. She was still tired.

(XD All up in ur personal space! (:<)
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 29th 2014, 23:02

(0h my Jegu$, d0e$ th@t em0tIc0n h@ve my l0vely h0rn$?♥)
((C@n I m@ke y0u @ per$0n@?))

Snowy rubs her face and shakes off the fact she's tired, she grabs a pencil and paper and scrawls a thank you/goodbye note and head out of the house on her merry way.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 30th 2014, 20:28

(Wuts a persona?)

Neera gets out of bed and yawns as she trots into the kitchen. She sees the note and reads it curiously. The unicorn turns towards the door, then decides better of it. Snow wanted to leave, so she shouldn't try to stop her. Besides, if she needed help all she had to do was ask, and she seemed ok. Neera picked up a leftover strawberry and munched it.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletLunatic January 30th 2014, 20:48

(Do I just...join in or something?)
VioletLunatic
VioletLunatic
Warrior/Queen
Warrior/Queen

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 30th 2014, 20:57

(Yup ^_^)
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 30th 2014, 23:00

(Ye$♥ b@by, j0In me. N0 0ne c@n tre@t y0u the w@y I c@n...0h wh00p$, I me@n $ure. H0p 0n the p@rty bu$ to P0nyvIlle)
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 31st 2014, 00:09

((Wh@t the heck? 0k@y, c@n...0h I$ n0t @ em@Il. $0 If It $h0w$ @$ 0ne d0n't f@ll f0r It'$ lIe$))

(((I'll help y0u 0ut b@by)))

Snow lightly walks through the center of town, she was focused more in her thoughts then the outside world and crashes into someone, "O-Oh! I'm so sorry!"
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletLunatic February 2nd 2014, 15:37

(I guess dat's for me.

So, what are the characters' races [as in types] again?)

The mare that Snow bumped into was named Merry Melody. She backed up and, while brushing herself off, said, "Oh, it's alright. What's your name?"
VioletLunatic
VioletLunatic
Warrior/Queen
Warrior/Queen

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet February 2nd 2014, 15:44

($n0w-EP
V@ccIne-UnIc0rn
Neera-UnIc0rn
Ne0n-Peg@$u$)

Snow tries to speak but no sound comes out, when she finally gets a sound out she stutters, "S-snow. Snow Crest. And um, y-you are?" Snow nervously jitters around.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletLunatic February 3rd 2014, 15:03

(Thanks. Melody is an Earth Pony, by the way.

What are their special talents?)

"Hello, Snow," Merry Melody smiled, happy to have a new friend. Actually, this is her first friend since she'd moved here from Baltimare. "My name is Merry Melody. Melody for short." She noticed her own music books on the ground, picked them up, and put them on her back. "So, uh, could I hang out with you? I don't have any friends yet, since I just moved here."
VioletLunatic
VioletLunatic
Warrior/Queen
Warrior/Queen

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet February 3rd 2014, 18:02

(I d0n't kn0w @b0ut Ne0n @nd Neer@ but V@ccIne c@n m@ke @Ny kInd 0f $h0t @nd $n0w I$ g00d @t buIldIng $n0w $culpture$, @nd 0ther wIntery $tuff)

Snow gently nods, "I would be elated to be your friend," she smiles briskly and tries to start a conversation to ease her tension, "so...um...where did you move here from?" Her yellow eyes almost seemed to be hiding themselves as she shyly looks at Melody. Her ice blue hoof rubs against her other front hoof nervously, she didn't want to screw up in front of her new friend.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie February 3rd 2014, 22:43

(Neera likes nature and stuff I guess, and Neon loves loud music... yeah I'm not good at this :/)

Neon races towards them. "I lost my party hat!!" she gasps to Snow, then turns to look at Melody. "Hi!"
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8