Warrior cats!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Something about doctors and aliens...
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 21:18 by Darkrosie

» T-The Rusty Robot's Adventures-Own Work-Public
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 21:17 by Darkrosie

» Griffin Roleplay (Public)
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 11:34 by Darkrosie

» E10-TallestBlueandWhite-InvaderZim-All-Public
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 00:00 by Ratchet

» E10-Sonic oc something- SonicX/The Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog-Action-Public
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 12:37 by Ratchet

» Welcome to The Great Zmirian War!
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 23:35 by Ratchet

» Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan)
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 20:51 by Darkrosie

» Random Videos
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 17:31 by VioletLunatic

» Griffin Roleplay (The Beaks) (Public)
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 23:12 by Ratchet

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public

3 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 6 Empty Re: E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public

Post by Darkrosie January 19th 2014, 21:43

Neon flies overhead, looking out for danger.

Neera trots back to Ponyville and heads for her house. Neon follows her. "You said I could come over," she insists, and Neera nods. "Yes, I did say that didn't I."
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats
Hunger Bar (How full you are):
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 6 Empty Re: E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public

Post by Ratchet January 19th 2014, 23:33

Snow trots beside Vaccine, "I-I can still help can't I?" She gingerly looks at the doctor. Vaccine nods slowly, "I don't see why my answer would change. There's a lot of work to do. If you're up for it. You really don't have to Snow."
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue78/100E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

https://warriorsrpc4ever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 20th 2014, 20:01

Neon follows Neera to the house, where she sits and begins preparing lettuce. Neon snickers and jumps onto the couch, sending a book flying off. "Five!" she said as she narrowed her eyes and jumped back onto the floor. Neera decided to ignore it. Neon was just excited.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 21st 2014, 01:18

Vaccine lets Snow go in the tent first. He shows her a stack of books and she starts organizing as he works on some files.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue78/100E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 21st 2014, 16:40

(I has no idea what to do now.)

Neon glances around and picks up a notepad. "One two three four five! I stuck my foot in a bee hive!"

Neera glanced at her, concerned. "Neon, your foot is fine," she said as she handed her a strawberry and continued to prepare dinner.

"Six seven eight nine ten! The bees chased me back to my den! Where I had a big fat hen! She lived inside a big blue bin!"
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 21st 2014, 17:23

Vaccine looks at the quiet mare, who happened to be sorting the last books. "You should go home," Snow looks at the doctor, "Uh...my parents..." Vaccine raises a look, "Your parents what?" Snow's voice manages to get even quieter, "kicked me out." Vaccine just nods, "Let's find a place for you to stay." He leads her outside. She follows. He knocks on a door, Neera's door to be exact. Neera was a trustworthy mare.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 21st 2014, 23:13

Neera, who was fed up with Neon, opened the door with magic. She was still trying to cut strawberries at the same time. Neon stuck her head out the door. "I don't trust ANYONE!" she cried, but Neera stepped in front of her and shoved a strawberry into her mouth to shut her up. "I'm sorry. Neon got into the chocolate... and she's been reading fiction." The mare straightened and smiled politely, but it was clear that she was struggling not to yell at Neon. "Is something wrong?" Neon shoved her head back into the doorway. "Yuh! Frys trkn rver!" she mumbled around the strawberry, and Neera promptly cast a spell that made her drop to the floor, snoring. She acted as if it hadn't happened and smiled, levitating Neon onto the couch without even looking. "How can I help?"

(Neon got into the chocolate, and had also gone with coffee that morning.)
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 22nd 2014, 00:03

"Do you mind if Snow stays here for the night,?" Vaccine mutters as the earth pony slinks behind Vaccine. "I-I won't trouble you I promise," Snow starts nodding quietly.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 22nd 2014, 00:11

Neera nods. "Of course she can stay," she says as she leads Snow inside. "There's more than one bedroom. You can have the guest room, or mine, whichever you prefer."
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 22nd 2014, 00:33

Snow looks at Neera shyly, "I really don't want to trouble you," she ducks her head then slightly adjusts her eyes to look at Neera, "Can...Can I help in anyway?"
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 24th 2014, 22:53

Neera shakes her head. "There's nothing that I can think of. I've been meaning to change the bed sheets but that's not your chore, it's mine. I'll make dinner," she decides as she trots into the kitchen and dumps a bunch of lettuce into a bowl.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 25th 2014, 00:51

Snow ducks her head, "Are you sure there's nothing I can do to help?" She then backs off, "I must be too intrusive right now. I'm so sorry."
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 26th 2014, 00:47

Neera shakes her head. "You're not intrusive! Of course not Snow! There's just nothing to do at the moment. Besides, you are my guest. I should get things ready." She stuffs some vegetables in the bowl, then seems to decide better as she levitates a phone over. "Do you deliver?" she asks the phone curiously.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 26th 2014, 01:42

(I gue$$ @$ tIme p@$$e$ electr0nIc$ exI$t)

Snow backs away a bit, feeling quite uncomfortable. Maybe she should've just went to a hotel instead. At least then she would know that she wasn't a pain.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 26th 2014, 14:48

Neera scowls. "Shut up," she says as she slams the phone down, then turns to look at Snow. "Sorry. We'll just have to eat my cooking," she says as she gives Snow a friendly look. "Neon should wake up soon but I would recommend eating before she gets to the table. She's a pig."
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 26th 2014, 16:41

Snow dips her head, "I-I..." "I should wait," Snow blushes, she was taught to use manners and to wait for others at the table. Besides, she isn't exactly a model figure. She's quite chubby.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 26th 2014, 19:35

Neera shakes her head. "Neon wouldn't wait for us," she says as she gives Snow a strawberry.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 26th 2014, 20:37

"It's...my custom. My brothers don't wait, but...I follow in my father's steps. I prefer waiting," Snow smiles and accepts the strawberry then frowns, her real father died when she was a filly. Her step-father was the one who encouraged her brothers to be uncaring. She decided that she would be the most caring pony from then on.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 26th 2014, 20:42

Neera nods. She then turns and rouses Neon. The Pegasus jumps up and races to the table. "I'm starving!" she announces as Neera gives her some salad and strawberries. The unicorn makes Snow a plate and one for herself. "Just tell me if you want seconds," she say kindly as she nibbled a tomato.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 26th 2014, 21:30

Snow nods and blushes. She pulls a paper out of her bag, "Here." She quietly mutters as she pushes the paper towards Neera, "it's for your hospitality."
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 26th 2014, 22:12

Neera looks at it curiously, narrowing her eyes to read it. Neon pushed her head over. "What is it?" she asked curiously.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 26th 2014, 22:56

Snow blushes, "Sorry...I have messy hoofwriting. It's a thank you note."
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 26th 2014, 23:00

Neera shakes her head. "No, it's not your fault. I should be wearing glasses. It's hard for me to see small writing." Neon nods as she eats a carrot.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 26th 2014, 23:10

Snow looks at the food gingerly, in all truth, she wasn't hungry in the slightest. It was her being nervous again.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 27th 2014, 17:25

Neon gobbles her food without a second thought, and Neera eats with more manners.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next