Warrior cats!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Something about doctors and aliens...
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 21:18 by Darkrosie

» T-The Rusty Robot's Adventures-Own Work-Public
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 21:17 by Darkrosie

» Griffin Roleplay (Public)
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 11:34 by Darkrosie

» E10-TallestBlueandWhite-InvaderZim-All-Public
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 00:00 by Ratchet

» E10-Sonic oc something- SonicX/The Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog-Action-Public
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 12:37 by Ratchet

» Welcome to The Great Zmirian War!
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 23:35 by Ratchet

» Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan)
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 20:51 by Darkrosie

» Random Videos
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 17:31 by VioletLunatic

» Griffin Roleplay (The Beaks) (Public)
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 23:12 by Ratchet

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public Empty E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public

Post by Ratchet January 4th 2014, 13:13

P0nIe$ $0 f@r-

V@ccIne-$t@llI0n-49
Thundercl0ud-$t@llI0n-18
Ne0n-M@re-15
(I f0rg0t)-M@re-17
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats
Hunger Bar (How full you are):
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public Left_bar_bleue78/100E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

https://warriorsrpc4ever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public Empty Re: E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public

Post by Darkrosie January 4th 2014, 13:19

(You seriously forget Neera's name or you don't like her?)

Neon ate an apple under a random tree. She looked around curiously. Neera trotted over. "What?" she asked, looking at Neon with dark green eyes. Neon shrugged. "I just wanted to tell you to come over tonight... but then I remembered that I live on a cloud... so..." Neera shrugged. "You can come to my house," she answered as she stood. "But I'm going to buy roses first." She walked away without another word. Neon shrugged. She looked around for a new friend.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public Left_bar_bleue100/100E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public Empty Re: E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public

Post by Ratchet January 4th 2014, 13:24

(I $erI0u$ly f0rg0t)

Vaccine looks at Thundercloud as he starts talking, "Vaccine, I'm going out for a bit to see how the weather's working," "Thundercloud. You can hear the weather in here. But if you're decidedly going out," Vaccine heads to the back of the medical tent and grabs a list. He gives the list to Thundercloud, "Get these things." Thundercloud nods and puts the list in his saddle bag. He runs out of the medical tent where he and Vaccine live and just enjoys the smell of something other than syringes.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public Left_bar_bleue78/100E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 4th 2014, 13:29

(*looks at you suspiciously*)

Neon sees Thundercloud and looks at him curiously. She needed someone to hang out with while Neera did... what Neera did. She trotted over. "Hi!" she said excitedly.

Neera had grabbed a bag of roses and was carrying them in a basket. She was headed to the party store next to buy the party hats Neon had asked for. She pushed open the door and started looking for the brightest colors she could find.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats
E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public Left_bar_bleue100/100E-Another day in Ponyville-Mlp:fim-?Undefined-Public Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 4th 2014, 13:36

(I th0ught It w@$ Ner0 but I knew th@t w@$n't rIght)

Thundercloud gets back into reality and notices Neon, "Oh hi! I'm Thundercloud, Vaccine's adopted son. Wait no that's stupid, how are you? I'm Thundercloud, what's your name?" Thundercloud frowns, that was very stupid to say. He shakes his head. Many ponies knew him of course, the medic's adopted street dweller.

Vaccine goes to organizing his syringes and notices one's missing, "Buck. Where is it?" He mutters as he looks around the area, he finds it and puts it up. He lays on one of the cots, it was a very quiet day for him.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 4th 2014, 13:49

Neon giggles. "I'm Neon!" she says happily. "I've heard of you... I'd be fun to live with a doctor... accept you wouldn't be able to fake being sick to stay home from school... wait... sorry! I'm good how are you?"

Neera glares at the brightly colored hats. She shook her head. She'd just by all of them and make Neon wear them at the same time. She turned to grab them all, but something caught her eye... purple sparkles. Neera sighed. Neon would kill her if she didn't buy it. She grabbed a huge punch of purple sparkly hats and lugged them to the counter to check out.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 4th 2014, 13:55

Thundercloud laughs, "Are you kidding? Vaccine sometimes talks to the teacher saying that I have to help him work! Then I catch a illness but unless it's really bad Vaccine sends me off again. Oh sorry. I'm doing well, I'm supposed to pick up a few things that Vaccine needs like..." Thundercloud looks at his list, "Oh, he needs rubbing alcohol for wounds, and bandage wrap...and some food."

Vaccine clicks on the radio by someone's cot, he immediately turns it off, he hated those things. But other ponies seem to like them so he keeps it.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 4th 2014, 15:11

Neon laughs. "Wow! I wish I lived with a doctor. I do get pulled out by Neera though, but not very often. She just skips school whenever she feels like it. Sometimes I help her collect chickens or something like that."

Neera trots over with sparkly party hats. Neon immediately jumps for them. "Where did you get them!" she cries, so excited that her wings snap out in the process. Neera shrugs. "The store," she answers, then sees Thundercloud. "Who's that?" she asks curiously. Neon shrugs as she puts the part hat on. "That's Thundercloud!" she says, then strikes a pose with her new accessory.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 4th 2014, 16:26

Thundercloud looks at Neera and bows, "How do you do?" Vaccine walks out of his tent and notices Thundercloud, "Thunder!" He groans and walks over to his adopted son, "You should have told me if you were hanging out with your friends, don't lie and say you're checking the weather! I might have needed you. Luckily it's a quiet day," Vaccine's red eyes glow for a second before the magic channels to his horn, he takes the list away from Thundercloud, "Talk with your friends, be back before nightfall or I will force you to sleep outside," Vaccine then walks away with the list being carried by his magic.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 4th 2014, 21:17

Neera nods. "I'm fine," she starts to say something else, but stops as Vaccine walks over. "Oh I'm sorry. Did you have errands to run?" Neon narrows her eyes as she looks at Neera, but says nothing. Neera had NO idea how to make friends. You had to throw massive parties and dedicate them to whoever it was you were trying to impress. Duh. The purple Pegasus rolled her eyes and swished her neon green tail in annoyance.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 4th 2014, 22:11

(Ne0n $0und$...0rIgIn@l 0c d0nut $teel, @k@ t00 much lIke @ c@nn0n ch@r@cter In thI$ c@$e PInkIe)

Thundercloud watches his adoptive father walk off, "Did. I guess Vaccine took them off my hooves." He turns to Neera, "My name is Thundercloud...oh right you know that. What's your name? Whatever it is it's a pleasure to meet you," Thundercloud smiles, maybe these ponies would be his friends.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 4th 2014, 22:33

(O.o *draw mustache on ur face* I'll make her more original...)

Neera nodded thoughtfully. "My name is Neera," she said, then turned to Neon. "Why do you need party hats anyway?" Neon shrugged. "They're pretty," she said and struck another pose. Neera rolled her eyes and turned back to Thundercloud. "Nice to meet you too."
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 4th 2014, 22:40

Thundercloud nods and smiles, "I should probably go, Vaccine might need my help. See you I guess. Well hopefully not, well yes, but...not at my home!" Thundercloud hits himself in the face with a hoof, he really has no idea how to talk to girls, "Uh bye!" He races after Vaccine.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 5th 2014, 15:47

Neera watched him as he left. "Um..." she mumbled. Neon smiled evilly. "That was odd," she said. Neera shrugged. "Yes it was," she said plainly as she walked in the direction of her house. Neon clopped after her. "Wait! What about-" "Later" Neera interrupted. "I want soup." Neon was still following her. "Some kind of voodoo soup?" she asked curiously. Neera turned to face her. "Soup. I'm feeling sick because I went into the stupid party store." Neon frowned. "Stupid? I find it lovely." Neera shrugged. "Speak for yourself," she muttered as she walked off. Neon turned and went back to the tree. "Well she's was cheesed off," she muttered as she sat and began to draw a picture on the ground with a stick.

Neera threw the door open and entered her house. Her furniture was black and the walls were dark blue. Neon said it was creepy, but she thought it was cool. She sighed. She didn't want soup. It was a lame excuse anyway, and she doubted Neon believed her. She wanted to read her mother's diary. Neera pulled the book out from under the couch and flipped it open. The light clicked on as she began to read.

Last edited by Darkrosie on January 5th 2014, 22:05; edited 1 time in total
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 5th 2014, 21:58

(Uh...p0nIe$ @re vegIt@rI@n... b0th 0ur dIet$ I $h0uld mentI0n @re C0MPLETELY VEGIT@RI@N, we @ll e@t h@y @nd 0@t$, why y0u g0tt@ @dd e@ch 0ther'$ thr0@t$? /-_-\)

((I'm $trIppIng Thundercl0ud 0ut. H@vIng @ 18 ye@r 0ld m@le ju$t $0und$ lIke @n excu$e f0r rel@tI0n$hIp$))

(((I d0n't even lIke hIm t0 be h0ne$t)))

[He'$ up f0r gr@b$. I d0n't c@re @nym0re]

After a few hours Vaccine is carrying about ten pounds of syringe shells and a tub of flu shot medicine. He lays the tub on the floor and lines up the syringes and starts filling them. Flu season was coming around and most ponies got their shots late so preparing now was the best idea. He looks at his flank, needles got him his cutiemark. But his cutiemark was irreverent to the fact he needs to get work done. He. Cleans off a few of the beds and pulls the curtains up to sector off each corner. He then settles himself down in his work and sorts papers to each shot, shot a received a certain paper whilst B got another. Vaccine runs out of letters quickly and goes to aa. Once the final shot is marked he rests his eyes and waits.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 5th 2014, 22:08

(Are you gonna get another pony?)

Neera continues to read the diary, flipping the pages.

Neon sits under the tree, obviously bored.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 5th 2014, 22:12

(N0. V@ccIne I$ en0ugh f0r me)

Vaccine's eyes roll a bit until he notices the darkness of the place. He uses magic to quickly open up the curtains, I need to install lights for when winter comes around.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 5th 2014, 22:22

The doors to Neera's house seem to explode open. Neon races in. "Neera I'm dying!" she cries as she points to a scratch on her leg. "The life is bleeding out of me!" Neera snaps the diary shut. "Really Neon?" she asks as she shoves it back under the couch. Neon nods. "I cut it on a weird plant in the woods!" Neera rolls her eyes. "Fine. Go to Vaccine," she mutters. "Come with me! He's scary!" Neon insists. Neera sighs. "Fine," she says as she leads her friend to Vaccine. She pushes open the door. "This numbskull cut herself on a strange plant," she says as she pushes Neon through the entrance.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 5th 2014, 22:27

(V@ccIne I$ @$ $c@ry @$ h*** It$elf. Gl@d y0u n0tIced.((n0 $@rc@$m)))

Vaccine turns around and notices Neon, "Get over here," he waves his hoof and sorts through syringes(he uses syringes instead of antibiotics and crud) and finds one for poison relief, "What are you waiting for? Over here now!" He growls, children of today.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 5th 2014, 22:31

Neon clops over to Vaccine and looks at the needle. Neera watches curiously but says nothing.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 5th 2014, 22:36

"What did the plant look like?" Vaccine bitterly mumbles, one of these needles was the cure, Neon was not his favorite patient, too happy. He wanted to get done as soon as possible.

(He'$ @ctu@lly GENER0$ITY 0f my m@ne $Ix)
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 5th 2014, 22:40

Neon looked at him. "It was blue." Neera rolled her eyes and stood, waiting.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 5th 2014, 22:43

Vaccine snarls then looks her directly in the eye, "Did it have thorns, was it more flower or more plant? Was it like a vine? Did it have leaves?"
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 5th 2014, 22:45

Neon looks at him. "It was blue," she said again. Suddenly, Neera speaks up. "It was a blue flower with thorns on the stem and it was growing under a tree in the forest. There was moss all around it and she was cut almost fifteen minutes ago so hurry or she'll DIE!" Neon looks at Neera in confusion but doesn't say anything.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 5th 2014, 22:51

Vaccine nods and gets the syringe and an alcohol prep pad. He cleans off Neon's skin and jabs the needle in, "There. You aren't going to die," he grabs another needle and inserts that one too, "If there's any side effects come back later. Otherwise only come back when your sick," he looks at the flu medicine vials, "Have you had your shots this year yet?"
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next