Warrior cats!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Something about doctors and aliens...
Bloodclan Roleplays I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 21:18 by Darkrosie

» T-The Rusty Robot's Adventures-Own Work-Public
Bloodclan Roleplays I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 21:17 by Darkrosie

» Griffin Roleplay (Public)
Bloodclan Roleplays I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 11:34 by Darkrosie

» E10-TallestBlueandWhite-InvaderZim-All-Public
Bloodclan Roleplays I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 00:00 by Ratchet

» E10-Sonic oc something- SonicX/The Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog-Action-Public
Bloodclan Roleplays I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 12:37 by Ratchet

» Welcome to The Great Zmirian War!
Bloodclan Roleplays I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 23:35 by Ratchet

» Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan)
Bloodclan Roleplays I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 20:51 by Darkrosie

» Random Videos
Bloodclan Roleplays I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 17:31 by VioletLunatic

» Griffin Roleplay (The Beaks) (Public)
Bloodclan Roleplays I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 23:12 by Ratchet

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Bloodclan Roleplays

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bloodclan Roleplays Empty Bloodclan Roleplays

Post by Ratchet February 17th 2013, 23:30

Made for the Bloodclan cats that aren't any normal loners.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats
Hunger Bar (How full you are):
Bloodclan Roleplays Left_bar_bleue78/100Bloodclan Roleplays Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

https://warriorsrpc4ever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bloodclan Roleplays Empty Re: Bloodclan Roleplays

Post by Darkrosie May 16th 2013, 20:37

Shadowfang walked around her territory. She was bored! Suddenly, the black she-cat heard a rustling in the bushes. She turned and saw a dark brown tom with a mouse in his jaws. "Thief!" she yowled. She raced after him as he darted away. "Come back here!" He was heading for Windclan territory! She didn't like the thought of going there, but she was going to stop this thief!
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats
Bloodclan Roleplays Left_bar_bleue100/100Bloodclan Roleplays Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 17th 2013, 21:43

Shadowfang returned to camp a few minutes later. The thief was struggling to pull free of her grip as she dragged him into camp. She dropped him and pinned him to the ground. Her paw found his throat and she pushed.

The cat struggled to breathe. His chest heaved. A few second later, the blackness closed in.

The thief was unconscious. Shadowfang released her grip on his throat. "Attention bloodclan!" she yowled. "This thief was caught stealing prey!" Her eyes glinted with evil pleasure. "He must be punished," she purred.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats
Bloodclan Roleplays Left_bar_bleue100/100Bloodclan Roleplays Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 17th 2013, 23:07

A happy look cracked across Bullet's face "With those terms I agree, but of course I should let you do the honor, you found out, unless..."
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats
Bloodclan Roleplays Left_bar_bleue78/100Bloodclan Roleplays Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 17th 2013, 23:13

Shadowfang looked around. It was late and Bullet seemed to be the only cat out. She shrugged. "We must keep him here," she mewed quietly. "Just for a few days at least. We'll scare him enough to go running off and never come back."

The cat's ears twitched. He let out a low moan as his eyes flicked open. There was a guard by the exit to camp. If the guard was anything like Shadowfang, there was no getting past it. He was starving and weak. There was no way he was going anywhere. Maybe they had food?
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 17th 2013, 23:23

Bullet nods "Logical,"
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 17th 2013, 23:28

Shadowfang circled her prisoner. "What's your name?" she asked curiously. The cat clamped it's mouth shut and looked at her quietly. Shadowfang sighed. "Not telling us will only make it harder. We can tell when you lie, too. We watch your faces closely when you talk."

He looked for her weaknesses. There were none.

Shadowfang padded over to Bullet. "Make him talk," she muttered under her breath. She feared once she touched him she would tear him to bits considering how stubborn he was.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 17th 2013, 23:37

Bullet nods and looks at the cat they kept prisoner "What's your name? Trust me here, you'll want to tell us, we aren't kittypets"

Rain happens to pad in with the Windclan leader not behind "You shouldn't lay a paw on him! If he won't speak let him not speak! It's his free will, and your bad attitude!"

Bullet rolls his eyes "So scared, is that a challenge pretty one?"
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 17th 2013, 23:41

(XD pretty one Smile)

Shadowfang hissed. She lept for Rain and aimed to tackle her to the ground.

He wanted to help Rain, but he knew he couldn't. He was to weak from starvation. He could hardly stand. If he tried now, he would be back on the ground unconscious... yet again.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 17th 2013, 23:47

Bullet glances noticing that Rain would have her paws full and starts interrogating the cat again "Alright, your name, or what's going to happen to the pretty one will happen to you."

Rain twitches her ears with no success for she couldn't predict where Shadowfang was. She felt weak. Why do I have to be blind?
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 17th 2013, 23:52

Shadowfang tackled Rain and slashed with her claws.

He took one look at Rain and Shadowfang. Maybe Shadowfang would stop if he told her his name. "Paelen." He didn't even think of a lie. If they could tell whether or not you were lying, Paelen wasn't taking any chances. They could not hurt Rain.

Daisystar was knocked backwards. She hit her head and fell to the ground. Oh... No... Darkness...
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 18th 2013, 00:07

Rain out of reflexes tried to bite deep into Shadowfang's flank

All of a sudden Bullet acts all nice "Well Paelen, if you needed food I'm sure you could've just asked to join Bloodclan! Look at all the trouble you went through! And you don't even get to keep the food you stole!" He goes back to his normal self again "Too late for you now Paelen huh?"
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 18th 2013, 00:17

Shadowfang felt Rain bite her. She tried to bite back.

Paelen look at Bullet for a moment. "Are you well?" he asked, more concerned than sarcastic. Bullet had seen his weakness. He was starved! And willing to remain a prisoner if they fed him and left the other two alone. "Look, I'm really sorry I stole the prey, but-" he broke off as Shadowfang tackled him to the ground. She dug her claws into his shoulders and hissed. "You knew this was Bloodclan territory!" she spat. She gave him a kick that sent him skidding across the floor of the camp. "You're surprisingly light," she muttered. She tossed a dead mouse in from of him. It was one of the scrawniest thing Paelen had ever seen, but as he took the first bite, it was more delicious then he ever could have imagined. He finished it quickly, but it didn't even take the edge off his hunger.

Shadowfang hissed when Paelen looked up at her. She could tell he was still hungry. "No more," she snapped. "But I could-" he started to offer a suggestion, but Shadowfang wouldn't have it. "No. More."
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 18th 2013, 00:29

Rain shakes her fur loose glad to be free then smells her friends' scents weak she identifies Daisystar as unconscious and Paelen as weak "Don't hurt him, Don't hurt..." her head has memories swirl around before becoming stable again "You can't hurt him!"

Bullet snickers "Look here, I won't hurt him pretty one, if he or you make a deal," his eyes have a mischievous glint "If one of you join Bloodclan I won't hurt Paelen here"
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 18th 2013, 00:33

Paelen looked angrily at Bullet. "Neither of them would ever join Bloodclan!" he hissed. "I wouldn't blame them!" He stumbled and fell when Shadowfang pushed him down. "Shut up!" she hissed.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 18th 2013, 00:57

Rain hung her head "Paelen, if it's to protect you, I'll join Bloodclan. I just don't want you hurt"

Bullet purrs "Pretty AND smart"
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 18th 2013, 14:01

Paelen shook his head. "You don't belong here," he mewed. "You would hate Bloodclan."

Shadowfang growled angrily. "If she wants to join then let her," she hissed. She rummaged through the fresh kill pile and picked out a fat pigeon. She dropped it at his feet.

He bit into the pigeon but looked at Rain. "I'll be fine," he mumbled around it. MMMM. This was delicious.

Last edited by Darkrosie on May 18th 2013, 14:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...It wasn't long enough...)
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 18th 2013, 15:00

"Are you sure Paelen? I don't even belong in the forest, anymore. I'll take your place." Rain seems to want the best for Paelen.

Bullet sighs "Look pretty one, leave him or stay just make your choice...NOW!!!!" Bullet licks out a rock in his paw acting bored

Rain sighs "Paelen," "I'll join Bloodclan if you let Paelen go!" She promises
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 18th 2013, 15:07

Paelen shook his head desperately. "You'd hate it here," he mewed. "I'll be fine." He looked at Rain.

Daisystar padded up. She had no idea what was going on.

Shadowfang looked at Paelen. She refused to say anything, but she glared at him as if she believed he would catch on fire if she looked hard enough.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 18th 2013, 15:22

All of a sudden Rain dips her head "If I join promise you'll let Paelen go?"

Bullet waves his tail "Maybe,"

Rain sighs "Then it's settled, I'll join Bloodclan."

"I could of lied pretty one," Bullet pads to her and wraps his tail around hers "What do you say Shadowfang?"
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 18th 2013, 15:26

Shadowfang sniffed Rain. "If she wants to... but you could have lied..."

Paelen look from Daisystar to Rain to Shadowfang to Bullet. He looked at the ground and shuffled his paws nervously.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 18th 2013, 15:38

Bullet stares at Paelen for a while "He won't cause harm to us again"
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 18th 2013, 15:44

Paelen's fur spiked up. If they were going to keep Rain against her will, they were going to get more trouble. He walked over to the fresh kill pile, snatched up two more birds and ate them. Shadowfang tried to stop him after the first, but he smacked her away. When he was satisfied, he stood up and hissed.

Shadowfang tackled Paelen to the ground and they rolled over in a fighting ball. Paelen kicked out and sent her flying. She landed and charged for him, but he leapt into the air and landed on top of her, squishing the breath out of her.

Daisystar watched in horror as Shadowfang was crushed. "Stop!" she yowled. But it was no use. Paelen dug his claws in as he tried to tear Shadowfang apart.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 18th 2013, 15:53

The scent of blood streaks across Rain's nose "S-Stopl! There's no need to fight! I'm not doing this against my will Paelen! Just...STOP IT NOW!" dizziness strikes her and she blankly stands as a bad memory goes in her head.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 18th 2013, 15:56

Paelen kicked harder at Shadowfang. She screeched underneath him. Fury drove him on as Shadowfang sank her teeth into his leg.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next