Warrior cats!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Something about doctors and aliens...
The clans I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 21:18 by Darkrosie

» T-The Rusty Robot's Adventures-Own Work-Public
The clans I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 21:17 by Darkrosie

» Griffin Roleplay (Public)
The clans I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 11:34 by Darkrosie

» E10-TallestBlueandWhite-InvaderZim-All-Public
The clans I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 00:00 by Ratchet

» E10-Sonic oc something- SonicX/The Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog-Action-Public
The clans I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 12:37 by Ratchet

» Welcome to The Great Zmirian War!
The clans I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 23:35 by Ratchet

» Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan)
The clans I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 20:51 by Darkrosie

» Random Videos
The clans I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 17:31 by VioletLunatic

» Griffin Roleplay (The Beaks) (Public)
The clans I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 23:12 by Ratchet

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The clans

Go down

The clans Empty The clans

Post by Ratchet February 17th 2013, 22:02

You may add you own clans in the comments!

First off the original four(excluding Skyclan)

Thunderclan- Known for loyalty and courage. Many strong but too selfless leaders have come from this clan. If you are strong willed and brave this is the clan for you!

Shadowclan- Known for being sneaky and powerful. Many strong but bloodthirsty cats have come from this clan. If you are sly and tough this is the clan for you!

Riverclan- Known for being good swimmers and being cunning. Many strong but independent leaders have come from this clan. If you are a great swimmer and smart this is the clan for you!

Windclan-Known for being quick and good jumpers. Many strong but dependent leaders have come from this clan. If you are a fast and high jumping cat this is the clan for you.

My clans

Desertclan- Known for being mysterious and alone. Many strong but eerie leaders have come from this clan. If you are unique and independent this is the clan for you!

Stoneclan- Known for being tough and cold. Many strong but hardheaded leaders have come from this clan. If you are hardy and uncaring this is the clan for you!

Caveclan- Known for being nice and friendly. Many strong but soft leaders have come from this clan. If you are kind and friend loving this is the clan for you!

Others

Starclan- The passed away warriors from all the clans. Leaders and everycat else from clans comes here when the pass on. If your cat is dead this is the clan for you!

Tribe of Rushing Water- These are cats who have differant lifestyles and ideas than the clans. There are three groups of cats. These cats get their titles at birth.

Rogues/Loners- these are cats that aren't in a clan/tribe or owned by twolegs. They fend for themselves either in a group or by themselves .

Kittypets- These are the cats that are owned by twolegs and eat unhunted food. Often pampered and spoiled to death.

Bloodclan- Vicious savages ruled by Scourge. They only care about killing and getting what they want.

I will not open up skyclan. Sorry.

Tell me if you want to me to add one of yours or if I missed one.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats
Hunger Bar (How full you are):
The clans Left_bar_bleue78/100The clans Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

https://warriorsrpc4ever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down