Warrior cats!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Something about doctors and aliens...
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 21:18 by Darkrosie

» T-The Rusty Robot's Adventures-Own Work-Public
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 21:17 by Darkrosie

» Griffin Roleplay (Public)
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 11:34 by Darkrosie

» E10-TallestBlueandWhite-InvaderZim-All-Public
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 00:00 by Ratchet

» E10-Sonic oc something- SonicX/The Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog-Action-Public
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 12:37 by Ratchet

» Welcome to The Great Zmirian War!
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 23:35 by Ratchet

» Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan)
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 20:51 by Darkrosie

» Random Videos
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 17:31 by VioletLunatic

» Griffin Roleplay (The Beaks) (Public)
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 23:12 by Ratchet

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan)

3 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 3 Empty Re: Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan)

Post by Ratchet May 21st 2013, 22:40

"Another, life?" Rain's whiskers show that she's confused then her whiskers go back to normal "I need to explain something to you two, about why I can't stand to hear bones in any sort of way," she has a grim look on her face and her tail droops so low it hits the floor
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats
Hunger Bar (How full you are):
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue78/100Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

https://warriorsrpc4ever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 3 Empty Re: Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan)

Post by Darkrosie May 22nd 2013, 17:49

Paelen looked curiously at Rain. His ears flicked as he looked away, then back again. He sat down in the soft grass and waited expectantly.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 22nd 2013, 17:50

Daisystar padded up and licked her scratched legs. She gave Paelen a look that said. "I want to talk to you about something... later..." Paelen flicked his tail in agreement befor turning back to Rain.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 22nd 2013, 19:25

Rain sighs "Many moons ago, when I was, apprentice age, I belonged to a small pack of rogue cats. We went about in peace and always avoided conflicts, that was our mistake. Since we had no fighting practice we were weak. One day as normal we went about as normal, but a pack of dogs attacker and killed everyone, but me. I was just permanently blinded by that attack, hence me being blind today, but I kept hearing my partner's bones crackling until the day I came to this forest. I can sometimes still hear their bone cracking into two when I'm scared." Rain looks really upset
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue78/100Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 22nd 2013, 22:16

Paelen flattened his ears to his head. "I'm... sorry," he said slowly. "No wonder you hate me." He looked at his paw and fought the urge to eat it. Wait... What?! Paelen stood up and took a closer look at his paw. Yes! Something inside him screamed. Eat it! It's delicious! He staggered backwards and shook his head wildly, but it kept screaming. NOT YOUR PAW, YOU IDIOT! THE LEADER! EAT IT! Pealen let out a screech as something he couldn't see knocked him back into the river. He hit the water and knocked the breath out of himself. Kicking out, he broke through the surface but someone pushed him down again! Only then did Paelen see the silvery cat. It growled and reached out to kill him. It didn't need to. It had kept him underwater long enough as he kicked feebly to reach the surface. A red tabby blur shot through the water and knocked the other cat away. The cat dragged him to the surface and lay him on the bank. Paelen still couldn't breath. He struggle to push the water from his lungs.

Poppyseed slammed the loner to the ground. He gagged. She pushed hard on his chest and he threw up water. She smiled. "Hello," she mewed casually, as if she hadn't just fought off an evil spirit and saved someone's life. Daisystar bounded up to her excitedly. "Poppyseed!" she mewed happily. Poppyseed turned to Rain. Perhaps she could see in this vision? She watched the loner struggled to his feet, spit out more water, and look curiously up at her. "I am Poppyseed," she mewed to him with a flick of her red tabby tail. "Hello." The loner looked at her, as if understanding she was from Starclan, and to be respected. "Hello," he mewed back, dipping his head. Poppyseed purred. "Hello, Rain!" she trotted over to the blind cat and peered at her. She should be able to see now...?
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 22nd 2013, 23:25

Rain's blindness is brain deep so instead of seeing Poppyseed she makes a really odd comment "You smell sparkly, are you dead?" Then she blushes "Apologizes, I mean hello. I'm sorry? Did you say my name? Do I know you?"
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 23rd 2013, 17:40

Poppyseed smiled. "I am from Starclan," she mewed gently. Paelen's ears perked up. He sniffed her curiously. "Thanks for saving my life," he mewed as he shook out his wet pelt. He shivered. "Who was that cat?" Poppyseed's ears twitched as she answered. "No one." Paelen looked curiously at her, as if he could tell she was lying, but said nothing.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 23rd 2013, 18:05

"So you are dead, er, it's a honor" Rain's pale white tail flicks around
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 23rd 2013, 18:40

Daisystar looked quietly at Poppyseed. "Why were you here?" she asked curiously.

Poppyseed looked at Paelen. "I came because he was dying."

Paelen looked at Poppyseed. "Not dying, drowning," he mewed teasingly.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 23rd 2013, 19:18

Rain's tail warily and she feels uncomfortable around a dead cat "H-how did you come back?"
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 23rd 2013, 20:37

Poppyseed smiled. "I walked," she said with a sparkle in her eyes. Paelen looked at the river. His eyes widened and he pushed his head closer to the water. "There are fish in-" he yowled as a catfish nipped his nose. Paelen dove in after it and returned a few second later soaking wet with the dead catfish. "It will not bother us again." he mewed proudly.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 23rd 2013, 22:44

Rain sniffs the air for a faint trace of blood's scent to travel by "You okay?"
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 24th 2013, 15:01

Paelen and Daisystar nodded. They were both fine. Paelen looked suspiciously at a bush. He prodded it curiously. It made mechanical sounds.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 24th 2013, 16:36

"What odd sounds, they sound like the large twolegs den areas," Rain observes upon hearing the sounds
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 24th 2013, 18:57

Paelen tackled the bush. He screeched as electric currants tore through him. "Ouch!" he yowled angrily. There was something in that bush, and he had to find out what it was. He focused on his paw and watched the bones stretch and pop. When he was finished he reached his thin leg through the leaves and pulled out a camera. "T-Te..." he tried desperately to read the label on the camera, but he didn't even know what a camera was. He shrank his leg back, not knowing the camera was watching him, and cringed at the pain.

Daisystar watched Paelen stretch out his leg. She sniffed the camera, but didn't dare get to close. "What is it?" she asked Poppyseed curiously. Poppyseed shrugged her red tabby shoulders. "Whatever it is, it has the Technoclan symbol," she mewed absent mindedly. Technoclan was as advanced as twolegs. Daisystar looked fearfully at the camera and wandered what they would do if they knew what Paelen could do. Study him most likely, or to tests... she kicked the camera away back into the bush. Technoclan wasn't even supposed to put these kinds of things on her territory!
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 24th 2013, 19:41

Rain sniffs the electrical charge built up in Paelen's fur "That's seriously, strong" She sniffs around and finds the camera lense and tries to crack it by bashing it with her paw
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 24th 2013, 20:57

Paelen looked at Rain. "Sorry for stretching out again," he said quietly. He poked the extra strong lens. "Let me try," he muttered quietly. "It's not supposed to be able to break... but if you'll let me..."
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 24th 2013, 22:42

Rain nods and backs far away until she can't smell it or hear it's electromagnetic waves rippling through the air as it vibrates and pulsates gently "Go ahead"
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 25th 2013, 00:08

Paelen took a step back. He raised his paw into the air and smashed down on the lens. It gave with a satisfying crunch. He had a feeling that Technoclan was going to get a little surprise. He pushed his paw deeper, just to be save and jumped backwards, yowling angrily, as it shocked him again. Paelen grabbed the camera, smashed it as hard as he could to the ground. "Shall I kick it?" he asked enthusiastically.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 25th 2013, 19:27

"Be careful, just don't electricity yourself again" Rain lightly laughs
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 25th 2013, 22:49

Paelen let out a furious battle cry. He kicked it with all the strength he possessed and watched it go flying 5 feet into the air before smashing to the ground and rolling back into the bush. He shook out his fur and looked with pride at the bush that contained the destroyed camera. "Shall we go back to camp now?" he asked.

Daisystar nodded. "If it's ok with Rain," she mewed, keeping her concerns for the camera to herself. She watched Poppyseed fade, knowing there was something she wasn't telling them about the cat that had tried to tell Paelen to... eat her...
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 25th 2013, 23:13

Rain nods "I...would like to go back too." She notices that Daisystar is being quite still "Are you okay? Is everything alright with you? Do you need to talk about something?" Rain's face shows concern for even she can't read minds
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 26th 2013, 14:58

Daisystar shook her head quickly. "I'm fine," she mewed. She motioned for Paelen to follow her and started back to camp.

Paelen looked curiously at Daisystar. Something was definitely bothering her. He trotted up to Rain but said nothing.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 26th 2013, 20:25

Listening to Paelen's heart beat Rain mews at him quietly "Do you also sense something is wrong with Daisystar right now?"
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 26th 2013, 21:04

Paelen nodded. "She is worried," he mewed quietly. "About her new friends perhaps." He looked at her curiously. "If you are blind, then how do you know where things are?" he asked. "You must be super-cat to be able to find me underwater."

Daisystar looked back at them. "I have a surprise for you two back at camp," she said quietly. "Follow me!" She led them back to camp.

(I went for a swim today... in my pool... the water was so cold I almost passed out under water and when my head came up it hurt! It was work it ^_^)
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next