Warrior cats!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Something about doctors and aliens...
Windclan Medicine Cat den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 21:18 by Darkrosie

» T-The Rusty Robot's Adventures-Own Work-Public
Windclan Medicine Cat den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 21:17 by Darkrosie

» Griffin Roleplay (Public)
Windclan Medicine Cat den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 11:34 by Darkrosie

» E10-TallestBlueandWhite-InvaderZim-All-Public
Windclan Medicine Cat den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 00:00 by Ratchet

» E10-Sonic oc something- SonicX/The Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog-Action-Public
Windclan Medicine Cat den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 12:37 by Ratchet

» Welcome to The Great Zmirian War!
Windclan Medicine Cat den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 23:35 by Ratchet

» Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan)
Windclan Medicine Cat den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 20:51 by Darkrosie

» Random Videos
Windclan Medicine Cat den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 17:31 by VioletLunatic

» Griffin Roleplay (The Beaks) (Public)
Windclan Medicine Cat den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 23:12 by Ratchet

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Windclan Medicine Cat den

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Windclan Medicine Cat den - Page 2 Empty Re: Windclan Medicine Cat den

Post by Ratchet March 14th 2013, 21:32

Very Happy is fun to make Smile better? Just get on to making it pirat
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats
Hunger Bar (How full you are):
Windclan Medicine Cat den - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue78/100Windclan Medicine Cat den - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

https://warriorsrpc4ever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 29th 2013, 22:15

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paelen poked his head into the medicine cat den. Adderpaw nudged his friend into the den and looked around for Tornadoseed. "Hello?" Adderpaw called quietly. Poppyseed was sitting in the corner waiting for Tornadaseed. Tornadaseed was the only one who would be able to see her this time.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats
Windclan Medicine Cat den - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Windclan Medicine Cat den - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 29th 2013, 23:15

Tornadoseed pads on in upon hearing his name. He drops a bundle of herbs into orderly piles "Adderpaw, who's the cat? Is something wrong? What's the issue? Which one of you is sick? Do you need to lie down?!"
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats
Windclan Medicine Cat den - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue78/100Windclan Medicine Cat den - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 30th 2013, 16:49

Adderpaw pointed to Paelen with his tail and padded out of the den. Paelen looked uncertainly at Tornadoseed.

Poppyseed stepped forward and looked curiously at Paelen, who was beginning to see her starry form. "And what did you eat that you shouldn't have?" she asked, smiling slightly. Paelen gave her a brief glance but turned his brown eyes back to Tornadoseed.

(POTATO)
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats
Windclan Medicine Cat den - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Windclan Medicine Cat den - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 30th 2013, 18:14

Tornadoseed seems confused for a second then shakes it off "What's the issue?"
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 30th 2013, 20:29

"I candth feel my tongue," Paelen said with difficulty. He stuck it out of his mouth, hoping to be helpful.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 30th 2013, 20:50

Tornadoseed gives a strange look "Maybe Honey would help, or heather nectar. I'll go retrieve some of both for you, what's your name?" He asks before retrieving some of both in some leaves.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie May 31st 2013, 12:14

"Paelen." Paelen looked curiously at the herbs. Poppyseed shook her head. "You should know better than to eat random things," she scolded Paelen. She threw a sparkly herb at Tornadoseed's feet. "He is special, we must not let him die," she mewed briskly. "Special how?" Paelen asked curiously. Poppyseed gave Paelen a bop on the head with her red-tabby tail. "As in, you were given your abilities for a reason," she said.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet May 31st 2013, 18:23

Tornadoseed blushes since he was unaware of this and since Poppyseed helped him out with it he dips his tail graciously "Paelen, I guess, just take the thing that Poppyseed gave you. I'll go put away the honey and heather nectar." Tornadoseed picks up the bundles he dropped back up with his teeth and puts the herbs away. "Poppyseed? What's the herb you gave him? I don't recall knowing it..."
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie June 1st 2013, 00:13

Poppyseed shook her head quietly. "He ate something poisoness. A type of deathberry I think. That was a special herb only found in Starclan." Paelen sat quietly, waiting for Tornadoseed.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet June 1st 2013, 02:57

"O-oh, alright. Thanks Poppyseed." Tornadoseed insists for Paelen to take it How is this cat special? He's small and doesn't exactly look in the best condition I've ever seen, in a sick cat
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie June 1st 2013, 10:51

Paelen looked uncertainly at the plant. He grabbed it in his mouth and gulped it down, then looked for Tornadoseed for approval.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet June 1st 2013, 21:44

Tornadoseed nods "Good, Paelen was it? You need to stay here and rest for a while," then he turns to Poppyseed "If he really ate something wrong should I give him some yarrow or not? You know more about him than I do."
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie June 2nd 2013, 20:45

Poppyseed shook her head, an odd look forming in her eyes. "No, I don't think that will be nessasary," she said quietly. Paelen looked curiously at Tornadoseed. "What is yarrow?" he asked quietly.

(sittin in mah beach house... Sunburned lol)
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet June 3rd 2013, 23:54

(Ouch)

Tornadoseed gives Paelen a very odd look "Excuse me? That's...odd not to know" then he grabs some yarrow "This is Yarrow, it makes you puke out the bad toxins supplemented into your stomach. Basically, it makes you hurl irrationally"

"Woah leave the fancy words to my gang!" Riddle purrs

"I'm sorry, my brother acts like that often, madam Rain was just showing us your medical den. He can be very rude for a supplementary time but he tends to overcome that heroic personality of his if you ruin what's making him excitable." Jigsaw smacks his tail against his brother's mouth with an irritated look on his face

Pieces rolls her eyes as she pads in with Rain "You'd think they were a couple bickering instead of brothers bickering with each other," Pieces mutters looking at her brothers

"Erm, sorry to bother you sir." Rain's face has an obvious ashamed look
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie June 8th 2013, 20:48

Paelen smiled quietly. Hurl irrationally... hmm... Maybe he could "borrow" some.

Daisystar poked her head into the medicine den. "Rain, would you like to join the clan?" she whispered urgently.

(OMG OMG OMG I'M DYING DYYYYYYYYYYYING! BOOK! BOOK! BOOOOOOOOK! HE CONFESSED! HE CONFESSED! (I'm guessing))
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet June 9th 2013, 11:50

Rain nods but gives an odd look "I'm blind, how would I be any use?"

This causes Tornadoseed to react immediately "You're blind? Why am I NEVER told these things?"

Riddle lets a purr of laughter causing his brother to growl at him "Don't ever laugh at anycat else brother!" Jigsaw smacks him
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie June 9th 2013, 13:13

Paelen looked at them. "You would be of great use. You are very good at hearing. You found me in the water. And you are smart. You would be good at battle plans. You are amazing." His ears twitched as he looked at the ground.

Daisystar nodded and pointed to Paelen. "And you may also join," she announced. Paelen tilted his head to the side, a playful sparkle entered his eyes. "Why me? My powers are greatly disturbing," he mewed. "And amazing," Daisystar added. "That is not the powers, that is me," Paelen joked, trying to lighten the mood. Daisystar bit back laughter. "You are how old, 8 moons?" Paelen opened his mouth and closed it. He was trying not to laugh. "I look that age?" he asked, trying not to laugh.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet June 9th 2013, 22:12

Rain blushes "Yes, Paelen would make a great warrior. And Paelen, I'm not that smart, I can only locate things through hearing, and I'm not a fighter, I know near to nothing about fighting. Just logical ideas for fighting."

Riddle purrs "Jigsaw's all anti kill! He's never harmed a mouse! Are you like him? A big fluffy wu-"

Jigsaw's fur sticks straight up and he has a dark look in his eyes as he bites his brothers nose (softly) "Shut up! Immediately! I haves not permitted you to tongue me of anyway as of such you has tongued me for my kin!" (He goes all fancy when ticked off)
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie June 11th 2013, 21:59

Paelen looked at Rain. "You are very smart. And you have managed to survive this far with you hearing. And the other clans are so noisy even I could hear them, and I am deaf in one ear."
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet June 11th 2013, 22:09

Jigsaw looks thoughtful yet upset while Riddle snickers "You're deaf in one ear?" They say in different tones

Rain droops her tail "Sometimes hearing just isn't enough, seeing is believing, and I never will be able to again."
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie June 11th 2013, 22:16

Paelen looks at his paws. "You are perfect the way you are," he mumbles quietly to Rain. "You do not need sight to be amazing."
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet June 11th 2013, 22:19

This makes Rain have a small faint purr "You remind me of my long lost little brother."
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie June 11th 2013, 22:23

"Long lost?" Paelen mewed curiously. "We could find him with the clans help, perhapse.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet June 11th 2013, 22:42

"No Paelen, he's dead, I'm the only survivor from my group, except, two others cats survived, their names are Trainstep and Locusteye, they go by Train and Locust now, I used to go by Rainwhisker, you get the idea." Rain sighs
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next