Warrior cats!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Something about doctors and aliens...
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 21:18 by Darkrosie

» T-The Rusty Robot's Adventures-Own Work-Public
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 21:17 by Darkrosie

» Griffin Roleplay (Public)
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 11:34 by Darkrosie

» E10-TallestBlueandWhite-InvaderZim-All-Public
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 00:00 by Ratchet

» E10-Sonic oc something- SonicX/The Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog-Action-Public
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 12:37 by Ratchet

» Welcome to The Great Zmirian War!
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 23:35 by Ratchet

» Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan)
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 20:51 by Darkrosie

» Random Videos
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 17:31 by VioletLunatic

» Griffin Roleplay (The Beaks) (Public)
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 23:12 by Ratchet

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan)

2 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 11 Empty Re: Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan)

Post by Ratchet January 22nd 2014, 00:26

Lunarpaw looks at Echo, "Now look. I'm not Starclan, I'm not even close. You know that." Echo mutters to the apprentice. Lunarpaw nods. "I'm a dream. A dead dream. You are my living piece. Keep doing my doing. Now go to your sister."
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats
Hunger Bar (How full you are):
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue78/100Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

https://warriorsrpc4ever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 11 Empty Re: Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan)

Post by Darkrosie January 24th 2014, 22:48

Rosie points to a plant. "This herb is particularly good for aching joints," she says. "I know that because..." Nightpaw quickly stepped in before she could begin to ramble on. "It's beautiful! I... Um... Think I'll climb a tree!" Before Rosie can answer, she scrambles up a tree to the first branch. The fluffy black she-cat cuts off her lecture and begins describing grace. "Climb the tree with grace. Do not scramble. Not only does it make you look inexperienced, but it also uses energy, and makes your claws sore and may I just say that they will also look horrible." Nightpaw snickered as she continued. "Search for foot and claw holds to help you along. It takes less work. If you practice you will find them very easily." To prove her point, she leapt onto the tree and scaled it quickly. Suddenly, Rosie was standing on the same branch. Her tail fanned out a bit, helping her keep her balance. "Remember, Nightpaw. Never forget you have a tail. Use it for balance, but don't let the wind catch it either," she said as she demonstrated. "And try not to gouge your claws into the branch. Use them to grip, not to stick yourself to a branch. And if you're waiting for something- or somecat- lower yourself so you're less visible and it's easier not to be knocked off." Nightpaw nodded, listening, and at the same trying to mimic Rosie.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 25th 2014, 00:41

Lunarpaw walks over to the group quietly. He looks up at his sister and shakes his head. He would try, but he didn't want to ruin his sister's fun. Besides, trees weren't all that fun to climb. At least not to him.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue78/100Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 26th 2014, 00:36

Nightpaw looks down at her brother and motions for him to climb up.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats
Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Watching the stars (A rogue looking for a clan) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 26th 2014, 01:32

Lunarpaw shakes his head, "I am sorry sister, but I do not enjoy tree climbing in the slightest."
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 26th 2014, 14:39

Nightpaw sighs and jumps from branch to branch down from the tree. Rosie follows her, looking slightly more at home in the trees.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 26th 2014, 16:15

Lunarpaw has no response, instead he merely manages to leave.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 26th 2014, 16:19

Rosie and Nightpaw glance at Lunarpaw and try to follow him. "Wait!" Nightpaw mews.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 26th 2014, 16:33

Lunarpaw shakes his head as he fades, "I need to leave."
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 26th 2014, 19:34

Rosie looks at him curiously. "Why?"
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 26th 2014, 20:05

"I...am needed," Lunarpaw states and finally fades completely.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 26th 2014, 20:08

Nightpaw and Rosie look at each other curiously and sigh, going back to the tree.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 26th 2014, 20:12

Once in another land in his dreams, Lunarpaw winces. I had to lie to them.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 26th 2014, 20:40

Rosie looks at Nightpaw. "Your brother is different," she says as she leaps from one tree to the other. Nightpaw follows her. "I like him that way," she says as she follows Rosie.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 26th 2014, 21:22

Lunarpaw sits down and a circle forms around him, "Let the process begin," he closes his eyes and feel energy flowing towards him. True it was killing him. But he must protect his clan. Even if it was through self inflicted pain and lies.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 26th 2014, 22:07

Rosie glanced at Nightpaw as she leapt to another branch. Nightpaw followed and jumped back down to the ground. Without warning, Rosie leapt for the apprentice, but she dodged and the two began a mock battle.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 26th 2014, 22:26

"You're intent," Lunarpaw listens to the voice out of nowhere, "I am very," Lunarpaw responds, "You're quite a loyal cat," the voice purrs, "Indeed. My clan needs a hero. I am destined to be that hero."
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 26th 2014, 22:29

Nightpaw manages to pin Rosie. Suddenly, her eyes focus on something in the distance. She steps over Rosie, her hind paw scrunching the cat's face in the process as she hurries forward.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 26th 2014, 22:49

Lunarpaw's concentration breaks, "One more try," he mutters to himself sternly.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 26th 2014, 22:57

Nightpaw leaps on top of a black cat standing in front of her. He screeches as she lands on top of him. Rosie is beside them in an instant. "Nightpaw! Get off of him!" she says sternly as she nudges the apprentice. Nightpaw nods and clambers off. "Sorry Falcon," she mutters as she shoots the black tom a glare.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 26th 2014, 23:06

Lunarpaw gets a tight seal around him. It penetrates inti his skin like a million needles, then it ends. The circle is complete.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 27th 2014, 17:22

Falcon gets up, the blue and black striped collar around his neck jingling in the process. "I wander what I did to provoke-" he begins, but Nightpaw slaps his mouth. "Shut it, mouse brain," she hisses. Falcon sits down and fixes her with a glare from his blue eyes. Nightpaw rolls her own eyes, and Rosie attempts to break the silence. "You're here because your friend is worried. I'm going to fix you up and make you the best fighter you can be. Falcon stares back with a cold glare. "I do not need to fight," he says, with a hint of annoyance in his voice. Rosie slaps him with her paw. "Enough. Nightpaw, show him a few things." With that, Nightpaw darts in and clips Falcon's stomach. He seems surprised for a moment before he stands and takes a few steps back. "Nocat's going to keep you safe," Nightpaw growls as she swats him again. "You have to learn!" The next time she leans in, Falcon reaches out and grabs her paw, pulling her towards him. Nightpaw lets out a screech as she topples on top of him for the second time in as many minutes.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 27th 2014, 19:45

Lunarpaw slips away again and wakes up. He stares at his sister. He shouldn't bother her. Instead he visits his old mentor and purrs.
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkrosie January 27th 2014, 21:05

Nightpaw clambers up and glares at the young tom. "That was the stupidest thing I have EVER seen!" she hisses. Falcon flicks his tail dismissively. "Somecat is usually there to help," he says plainly.
Darkrosie
Darkrosie
Rainbow Rider
Rainbow Rider

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratchet January 27th 2014, 23:38

"Hello," Lunarpaw nods to the black tom's figure which lay unmoving. Midnight ducks his head to exchange greeting, "Hello Lunarpaw. I wasn't expecting visitors," Lunarpaw shakes his head, "Just me," he responds in his usual boring voice. Midnight nods, "Alright. Make yourself comfy."
Ratchet
Ratchet
Medic

Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next